CB400F

CB400F

Pages

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Cafe Racer Project

Hi again,

It's easy to find examples of some great CB400Fs on the internet but I'm not keen on just sharing images.  I like to know the story behind the purchase and the work.  It's good to know the hows and whys.  

I come across this Blog the other day:


There is no point in me repeating everything that was written so have a read yourself.  

I posted this link to the DSS Facebook page and asked whether anybody knew the bike or who owned it - and "King Conen" himself saw the link and got in touch.  He pointed me to his Instagram page - where there are lots of pictures of his cafe racer project.  I love the Flipagram on there - I might just nick that for a couple of my own projects.

Have a look for yourself.


Thanks for getting in touch King Conen, El Conio or Seymour Tetas - depends on whether you are on Facebook, Instagram or Blogger.


No comments:

Post a Comment